Oklahoma Board of Medical Licensure and Supervision
101 NE 51st St
Oklahoma City, OK 73105
P.O. Box 18256 (Mailing Address)
Oklahoma City, OK 73154-0256
Phone: (405) 962-1400
Fax: (405) 962-1440
Director: Robyn Hall
- Application Fee: $500
- Background Check Fee : $22.49
- License Renewal: $150
- Application process: 6-8 weeks minimum
- Board Meetings: The Board meets seven times a year. Applications are circulated to Board Members every other week. If files are approved by each member, the license is issued within 2-4 weeks.
What you need to know:
- Expiration: Dependent on file & analyst.
- Interview: Not required.
- USMLE Attempt Limit: 3 attempts per step.
- USMLE Time Limit: Must complete USMLE steps I, II, & III within 10 years of passing the first step.
- PGY (AMG): 1 Year (progressive training)
- PGY (IMG): 2 Years (progressive training in one specialty); only 1 year required if graduated before 7/1/95.
- SPEX/COMVEX: Not required.